Adidas Hockey Description
- DUALROD: Two carbon rods filled with foam to aid in shock absorption whilst increasing the power.
- TOUCH COMPOUND: Will support the contact patch with hook to ball and keeps it under control for better accuracy
- Grip tape combining traditional PU with Chamois-like touch.
- Additional PU foam sleeve underneath grip tape to increase shock absorption
- Point of maximum bow from bottom: 250mm - adiBow24
- 70% Carbon/25% Glassfiber/5% Others
- Colour:Pink/ Grey
Hockey Sticks size chart
How to get the right stick length
Finding the right hockey stick depends on the usage you have in mind. We recommend a stick that measures around the same height as your lower body. To further support agility our hockey sticks are designed with low weight in the head of the stick, which leads to a high balance point, resulting in your best performance. Advance Your Game With the Right Hockey Equipment.
2. 1. Lower body measurement
Measure around the narrowest part of the waist, keeping the tape horizontally.
To further support agility our hockey sticks are designed with low weight in the head of the stick, which leads to a high balance point, resulting in your best performance.
What is the balance point?
The balance point refers to the distribution of the sticks weight, whether it is focused in the toe or distributed more evenly throughout the stick. The balance point is measured from the head of the stick to the shaft.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.